Leven Shooting socks
New for 2020 our Leven shooting socks are made in Scotland from the finest Merino wool.
- Made and hand finished in Scotland
- Machine washable
- Reinforced heal & toe for durability
- Comes with matching garters
Our Leven shooting socks are made in Scotland from the finest Merino wool.
85% Merino 10% Nylon 5% Lycra
Available in sizes: UK 4-7, 8-10 & 10-12
Hand or machine wash on a cool temperature. (Do not exceed 30 degrees)Gentle Spin. Do not tumble dry.85% Merino 10% Nylon 5% Lycra
Delivery and Returns
Your parcel will be dispatched within 24hrs of you placing the order. The delivery charge is £3.50.
- In general, orders up to the value of £50 are sent on a Royal Mail First class service (signed for) & orders over £50 are sent via DPD.
- If you want to return or exchange an item, you must do so within 14 days of the delivery of your goods. Please email [email protected] and we will send you the instructions on how to return / exchange the product.
- The product must be returned to us in original condition, unworn, with all the tags attached. We will not accept worn, damaged, altered or used goods.