Long Alpaca socks – Blue
Made in England from Alpaca yarn, this knee length sock is luxuriously soft and comfortable to wear. Great thermal insulators, alpaca socks are designed to be exceptionally warm but breathable.
- Alpaca wool
- Unisex, available in 2 sizes
- Machine washable on a cold wash. (See Fabric care)
- Ribbed top
- Hand- linked toes for a smooth seam
- Perfect for riding boots & wellies – not too thick.
Made in England from Alpaca yarn, this knee length sock is luxuriously soft and comfortable to wear.
Great thermal insulators, alpaca socks are designed to be exceptionally warm but breathable.
Available in sizes: UK 4-7 & 8-11
55% Alpaca 45% Nylon.
Machine washable on a cool temperature. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
Alpaca socks can be hand or machine washed. Apply these 3 simple rules…
Cool temperature. Do not exceed 30 degrees.
Handle gently. For machine wash – gentle spin. Use a gentle wool wash liquid.
Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry, do not dry on direct heat such as a radiator.
Delivery and Returns
We post all orders first class with Royal Mail. The delivery charge is £3.50.
- Your parcel will be sent out within 24hrs of you placing the order.
- If you want to return or exchange an item, you must do so within 14 days of the delivery of your goods. Please email [email protected] and we will send you the instructions on how to return / exchange the product.
- The product must be returned to us in original condition, unworn, with all the tags attached. We will not accept worn, damaged, altered or used goods.